Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Back in Time - Play Date # 2

Last week I had my second play date with Julia and the rest of the Walters' clan. Mommy was so busy getting ready for my birthday that she didn't have time to post it on my blog. So we will go back in time to show you!


Opening an early birthday present from the Walters' - THANK YOU!


Julia and I enjoy a snack - my first ever graham cracker - YUM!


I tried out the slide!


And checked out the play house - I LOVED IT!
Now I need one for my own backyard!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet you and your little friend look, Annabelle! Isn't it fun to have a special friend?
Love you lots - Gram Marie

Jerri said...

I love all these photos! It's so fun to see Annabelle having so much fun and enjoying life. What a wonderful birthday week you've planned for her!