Friday, April 11, 2008

Clapping my Hands!

We are busy getting ready to celebrate my 1st birthday so Mommy will have to add our latest photos and videos later.

But we couldn't let the day go by without telling you that today I clapped my hands for the first time! I was listening to my Little People Birthday Party Fun CD, and crawl-dancing (this is when I crawl around and stop every so often to wiggle my bottom to the beat). Suddenly I sat up and looked toward the stereo and started clapping my hands! Mommy was so impressed (she's easily impressed by my tricks!).

More fun news and pics coming soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your new trick, Annabelle! Everything little new thing you do is so special. My applause to you!!!
Love you lots - Gram Marie

Jeff and Kathy said...

We can't wait to come spend the day with you, Mommy and Daddy tomorrow. It is hard to believe that you are already a year old.
Love,
Uncle Jeff and Aunt Kathy

Jerri said...

Have a wonderful series of birthday parties! It is all going to be sooooo much fun! We love you so much and can't wait to see all the pictures from your parties. Maybe by August when we see you, you'll finally be as loud of a clapper as me! I'm sure you're mom can only dream for that! HA:) Aunt Jerri