Monday, April 21, 2008

My First Birthday - Round Two

This past weekend Grammy Katie and Uncle Ross came from West Virginia to celebrate my birthday. Here is what I looked like when I first saw Grammy Katie - she was sleeping on the couch and I woke her up bright and early!


I modeled my "Fun to be One" crown for Grammy - but only for a quick second. Good thing Mommy had the camera ready!

Here's my cake - Wegman's forgot to add the word "Birthday" but Mommy decided we could just celebrate my 1st EVERYTHING!

Here I am eating my first ever piece of birthday cake - I really liked the whipped cream frosting!

Playing my guitar with Grammy Katie


Uncle Ross holds me while we listen to the song he wrote in honor of ME!

Here is one of my birthday presents from Grammy and Grandpa Ron and Uncle Ross - a sand and water table! It's so much fun!

Look at the water SPLASH!

Uncle Ross thought I should be able to sit IN the sand and water table!

4 comments:

Jerri said...

SO MUCH FUN! I love all these pictures so much!!!!!

Annabelle looks so happy right on top of her water table with Uncle Ross. What absolute fun!

I love you, Annabelle!
-Aunt Jerri

Unknown said...

Another party! You are just having so much fun being ONE!!! You just shine, sweetheart. Love you lots.

Unknown said...

OOPS! Your Gram is tryng this new account out and is failing badly! No doubt that you will be much more computer savvy. Love you lots.

Joel said...

Annabelly, your pictures, videos, and entire "blog" are soooooo cute that I've finally found value in an otherwise disturbingly narcissistic and soplipsistic trend ;)

Love,
Daddy