Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My One Year Old Check Up

Today I had my one year old check up. Mostly it was fun just playing in the doctor's office while the nice lady told Mommy and Daddy how smart and healthy I am. But the fun ended abruptly when the nurse came in at the end of the appointment to give me three, count 'em, three shots! Thank goodness I had Mommy's milk and Daddy's snuggles to soothe me after that ordeal! Even though I cried some I was very brave and Mommy and Daddy were very proud of me.

Here are some fun facts from my check up:
I now weigh 23 pounds, 8 ounces.
I am now 29 3/4 inches tall (exactly 10 inches longer than I was when I was born!)
I am now half as tall as Gramma Katie, which Uncle Ross finds absolutely hilarious!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How brave you were for your one-year check up, Annabelle. And you are TALL! Stay happy and healthy, sweet one. Love you lots - Gram Marie