Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Birthday Trip to the Zoo

Here we are - ready for my first ever visit to the zoo, on my first birthday!

The wolf - one of Daddy's favorite animals
The tiger kept walking back and forth in front of us - I think he was hungry!

Me and Daddy looking at the elephants!


I was most excited about all of the "everyday" birds we saw - here I am pointing at a pigeon. I spotted him on the ground near my stroller and then he flew up and landed on the fence just to the left of the evergreen tree.

Mommy and I checking out the rhinos


Check out my cool shirt made by Aunt Kathy - "Today is my 1st Birthday!"

At the Zoo Shop I got two little souvenirs - a baby wolf and a baby elephant. I held onto both of them all the way home (even while I was dozing in the van).
Before we left Seneca Park we stopped to feed my friends the geese and the ducks - notice I am still clutching both of my animals!
Back at home for lunch with my newest animal friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adventure you had on your first birthday. All those big animals(some a little scary too) - yet you still loved the average pigeons! It looks like you, Mommy and Daddy had a great time. And you look so cute in the shirt Aunt Kathy made! And then you got to take your little animal friends home too. What a special day.
Love you lots - Gram Marie

Joel said...

What of fun trip to the zoo with the most beautiful baby girl -- Annabelle!!! We can't wait to take you again and hopefully see the meerkats! But at least you had a chance to see the pidgeons!
Love,
Daddy