Sunday, April 13, 2008

My First Birthday - Round One

This is going to be a very exciting week with LOTS of birthday celebrations. Here is a peek at my"first" first birthday celebration with Daddy's side - Gram Marie, Grampa Larry, Uncle Jeff and Aunt Kathy (other aunts and uncles not able to join us).

Bunches of birthday balloons cupcakes

Reading one of my favorite books to my Fun to Be One! beach ball

Showing off my First Birthday Girl bib

Angus tries on my birthday bib

Playing with Gram Marie

Chatting with Grampa Larry

Time for presents!
Look at this GIANT bag of gifts from Uncle Jeff and Aunt Kathy!

It took me a L-O-N-G time to unwrap all the presents.
Mostly I wanted to play with the ribbons and wrapping paper!

Finally I just climbed into the gift bag!
My first taste of birthday cupcake!

More to come from my first birthday party - check back later. Thank you Gramma and Grampa and Aunt Kathy and Uncle Jeff!



4 comments:

katigram said...

Look at all the fun you had at your very first, first birthday party! Your balloon cake was fantastic...it made me want one...maybe a pink one! You have been the greatest delight of our lives for one whole year! Hurray for you Annabelle.

Jerri said...

How fun! I really love all the photos. It looks like the decorating and all the cake making was so much fun that I can't believe you weren't just overwhelmed with joy! Soon to be an official happy birthday to you on Tuesday! Can't wait until I can see you in August! It will be so absolutely wonderful. You're such a doll baby! Love, Aunt Jerri

Anonymous said...

What a fun time we had with you this weekend, Annabelle! It's amazing to see all your new "tricks" and to watch as your own unique personality emerges. Your just a joy - a perfect little one year old person!
Love you lots - Gram Marie

Jeff and Kathy said...

Happy 1st Birthday to the beautiful birthday girl Annabelle.

We had so much fun at your first birthday party. Thank You for inviting us to come and celebrate with you.

You are getting so big and more beautiful everyday.

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Love,
Uncle Jeff and Aunt Kathy