Sunday, June 22, 2008

My Second Time as a Mini Flower Girl

On Saturday my Aunt Jenn (Daddy's sister) got married and I got to have my second chance to be a mini flower girl. Here I am playing in the back of the church while I waited for my turn to go down the aisle.

Playing with Noah, the ring bearer


This time instead of having Mommy pull me down the aisle in a wagon, I got to walk down the aisle myself. Except when it came time to walk down the aisle, I mostly just wanted to stand there and wave. What can I say? I looked really cute, and lots of people wanted to admire me and take my picture! Finally Daddy came and carried me the rest of the way.

Here is a video clip of me (sort of) walking down the aisle:


As is my custom, I stayed awake for everything except the wedding party photos!
Here I am dozing on Mommy's lap.

At the reception, I amused myself with a water bottle, some styrofoam items, and flower petals.
Here are a couple little movies of me playing:





And sometimes I had a good old time just clapping!



I also enjoyed the dancing! Here I am going toward the dance floor...
I stopped to give my request to the DJ - I like the FAST stuff with a good beat!
What a fun day! Congratulations, Aunt Jenn and Uncle Ben!
PS - Sorry Mommy didn't get any pictures of the wedding party! (Too busy holding me!!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You did such a good job,Annabelle! You were the cutest little flower girl ever; you brought a smile to everyone's face. And you looked so pretty in your little dress! Such a perfect little lady is our Annabelle! Love you lots-GramMarie.

Jerri said...

Oh my goodness! Her clapping video was absolutely hilarious and awesome. What a big girl! I just treasure her so much. Can't wait to see her in person. I keep saying that, but I really can't! I won't even recognize her, except that the fun blog posts have kept me up. Thank you, JoAnna!