Sunday, June 29, 2008

Some Fun Photos of My Fun Weekend with Grammy Katie!

Grammy Katie came to visit this weekend and she and Mommy did what they always do when Grammy comes to town...a home improvement project. This weekend their mission was to improve my porch and patio play areas. They got me a nice new cushy carpet for the back porch and cleaned out lots of the grown-up stuff so I could have more space to play. They got an even bigger indoor/outdoor "fake grass" rug (Mommy calls it my artificial turf) for the patio so I have more room to play out there too. Grammy Katie says I am the queen of all I survey and I am taking over every room in the house (and now conquering the porch and back yard too!). Thanks Grammy Katie for helping to make my outdoor and "almost outdoor" play areas extra special! I had so much fun with you this weekend! I LOVE YOU!










No comments: