Sunday, June 1, 2008

Out In the Big Backyard

Yesterday I took off on a new adventure, exploring my own backyard. Usually I like to stay on the patio with my toys and my playhouse, but yesterday I decided to crawl around the entire backyard checking out the grass, flowers, dirt and sticks. Here are a few video clips of my backyard adventure!

This is when I got a little mad because I couldn't get my hands on the camera!


Here I am gathering some flowers in my shopping cart - Mommy had to stopped making the video really fast when I went to grab some roses off the thorny bush!


And here I am crawling back to the patio, hoping to play in the rainwater in the lid of my water table!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Annabelle, you will know every blade of grass in your backyard before the end of the summer. Before long, you'll be walking all over the yard and Mommy & Daddy will have a hard time keeping up with you. What fun to watch all these videos; your Mommy is so generous to take time to post these on your Blog and share so many parts of your life with all of those who love you & miss you. Love you lots - GramMarie