Thursday, January 17, 2008

9 Months Old!

This week I turned 9 months old and yesterday was my 9-month check up. I was so happy because there were NO SHOTS! I now weigh 22 pounds, 4 ounces and I am 28 1/2 inches tall. I am growing like a weed, or as Mommy says, like a beautiful flower. The doctor said I can start trying to eat cheese and yogurt and other fun things like egg yolks and cheerios. I don't know what anyof that stuff tastes like but I bet it tastes better than the totally nasty Gerber 2nd Foods Beef Dinner Mommy tried to feed me a few days ago! YUCK!

Here I am on my 9 month birthday!




2 comments:

Jerri said...

what a darn cute for a darn cute 9 month old! i'm so happy that mama posted some more pics of you. you look absolutely beautiful! congratulations on yet another wonderful milestone crawly bear. love you!

Jerri said...

aunt jerri meant to say what a darn cute OUTFIT for a darn cute 9 month old. sorry about that, niece o' mine.