Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Creepy Crawly Thing at Our House

Nope, it's not some little bug or critter...it's ME! For the last several weeks I have been "creeping" and crawling backwards. In the past week I decided to go ahead and start crawling forwards. I had considered just learning to walk without bothering to crawl, but I changed my mind. Now I crawl all over the place! And I am fast. Quick as a wink I can be across the living room and on my way to grabbing all kinds of things I shouldn't have!

2 comments:

katigram said...

Oh my. This is going to be so much fun to hear about. Your mommy was such a sweet little girl, who enjoyed just sitting quietly, surrounded by piles of books and didn't really take to the whole crawling phenomenon. Your parents are in for the time of their lives now, trying to keep you within boundaries...but then, that's what the rest of the whole parenting adventure is all about. And so it begins...you go girl!

Jerri said...

That is so exciting! I really can't wait to see how much you will have changed when I get to see you next. I love you from afar and in my heart! Aunt Jerri