Thursday, January 24, 2008

Lunch with Mommy

This week we had a special "Thursday edition" of our weekly lunch date. Of course Mommy fed me in her little office first, and then we went out to the big alphabet carpet in her classroom for our playtime and picnic. This is where I usually play with my toys and crawl around while Mommy sits on the floor with me and eats her lunch. But today while Mommy was eating her lunch, I ate her lunch bag! See photos and video below:







Okay, our movie is sideways and Mommy doesn't know how to fix it. So tilt your head as if you were about to take a bite of a taco, and then hit the arrow to play the video!

4 comments:

GramMarie said...

Annabelle - you're even the cutest sideways! You want to talk so badly. You're growing so fast!!! Thank Mommy for showing me how to post! Love you.

katigram said...

Your little scratchy talky voice is so much fun to listen to...today it makes me think of the sweet and deep, scratchy voice of your mommy when she was tiny like you...especially today on her birthday. She has given me so much joy since the day she was born and now she's given the me the joy of knowing your daddy and the joy of YOU, YOU, YOU. Sing happy birthday to your mommy today from all of us here in the mountains of West Virginia.

Jerri said...

What a wonderful post! I just love these videos. Keep 'em coming and happy birthday, sister JoAnna!

Sarah Eiley said...

Hi, Annabelle! WE haven't met yet, but our mommies go way back! My mama wanted me to introduce myself to you. my name is Ruby and I'm a few months younger than you, but you are the same age as my big cousin Anna Mae. I hear you're going to have anew little cousin someday soon!! Hopefully someday we can all get together and play, but until then, we can get to know each other on our blogs! mine is: rubylorelei.blogspot.com. Give your mama a hug from my mama!!