Friday, January 4, 2008

Three Steps Forward, One Plop Back

Okay, Mommy, enough boring posts about my sleep habits. Now for some EXCITING NEWS!

Yesterday I started WALKING! Not on my own, of course, but yesterday morning at the babysitter's house, with Mommy holding on under my arms, I took three steps forward and then plopped on my bottom. Then later on at home I took several steps back and forth between Mommy and Daddy! This morning I took more steps with Mommy holding on around my waist. I haven't even mastered crawling forward yet, but I think I'll just skip that and start jogging!

2 comments:

Jerri said...

That is so exciting! I can't believe it! What a champ! I'd love to see her RIGHT NOW.
Aunt Jerri

katigram said...

Aren't you a clever girl. This is just what your mommy and Aunt Jerri did...the skipped the slow crawl and went right for the sprint across the room. Aunt Jerri walked so early that she just looked plain silly walking around at such a small size...ten months is the family record. Maybe you'll beat it! Can't wait til you walk straight to Grammy. I'm on my way to see this new and exciting development this very weekend.