Sunday, March 30, 2008

I Like Trucks!

Last weekend Mommy and Daddy and I went grocery shopping together at Wegman's. Mommy saw some cute dollies that were as big as me, and she kept holding up different ones to see if I might like them. But I was not interested. Then we came to a large bin full of all different kinds of trucks. That's what I wanted! Lucky me, I came home with a "Hot Dog" Monster Truck and a Dinosaur Cement Mixer. For only $1.44 each - we should have picked out a couple more!

From Mommy: Note the irony of wearing a "Little Princess" bib (my least favorite words for little girl's clothes, by the way!) whilst playing with Monster Trucks.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't trucks fun, Annabelle? I'll be every little princess secretly wants to play with trucks.
Keep on truckin', sweetie. Love you lots - Gram Marie

Jerri said...

Go, Annabelle! I always knew you had some tom-boy qualities in you. Glad you're showing your full stripes. I love it! I love seeing you get so much bigger over the blog. You look like a little girl almost. It's really nutty! Aunt Jerri is so excited that she can check her email and see your blog updates at her new apartment. Preparing for your new cousin to come has been fun. Glad to be seeing this as I'm settling in and taking a much-needed packing break. Love you!