Sunday, March 9, 2008

My Wonderful Caregivers

Loyal fans of my blog already know how much I love my babysitter "The Fabulous Miss Maryann." Well sadly she has been VERY sick and she hasn't been able to take care of me for the last two weeks. She is going to rest for one more week and then I hope I can start going back to her house to play while Mommy and Daddy are busy at school.

So do you want to hear what I've been doing with myself since I haven't been able to stay with Miss Maryann? I have been going over to play with some wonderful people called the White's. Mrs. White (Mommy calls her Christine) is our wonderful new friend. Mommy met her this year because her son Nolan is one of Mommy's afternoon kindergarten friends. Mommy says that she and Christine are kindred spirits and they will be friends forever, I just know it. It is extra fun visiting the White's because they have a kitty named Lulu who I love to play with. When I first saw her I called her a "dog" but now I am trying to learn to call her a kitty. She meows a lot and I try to meow back at her! They have another kitty named Rudy but she is more of a "scaredy-cat" than Lulu and she mostly likes to stay in another part of the house when I am visiting.

So Christine and Nolan have been taking good care of me and then a few times when Christine had to go to work for a little while I stayed with her mom, Donna, Nolan's grandma. All the kids in Mommy's class call her "Grandma Nolan" when she comes to volunteer every week. Grandma Nolan and Christine have loved me very well while Miss Maryann has been recovering. Grandma Nolan is also an amazing photographer and she took some photos of me while she was taking care of me last Thursday.






PS - Yes, Mommy knows that Valentine's Day is over but the "Be Mine" bib is too cute to wear only around Valentine's Day. :-)

And now for some special messages to my wonderful caregivers:

Miss Maryann - I miss you and love you and hope you feel all better soon so I can come back and play.

Mrs. White, Nolan, and Grandma Nolan - Thank you for taking such great care of me! I am so glad to have you for my newest friends!

2 comments:

Jerri said...

For those of us who live farther away from Miss Annabelle than we'd like (Aunt Jerri, for instance), we really are so appreciative to all these additional loving people in her lives who like to be around her so much. And, really, why wouldn't you want to be around her? I do hope Miss MaryAnn feels better soon, too, but the Whites certainly do sound lovely and Annabelle's family is so glad she has such additional loving people in her life.

Anonymous said...

Annabelle - I have to agree with your Aunt Jerri - we would just love to be closer and be there when you need us. You are so blessed to have so many people to care for you - most especially your wonderful Mommy and Daddy, and, of course, Miss MaryAnn. I'm sure that you are a bright spot in the White's day. You are certainly our Shining Star!
Love you lots - Gram Marie