Saturday, March 15, 2008

I'm Eleven Months Old!

Hey folks, I am 11 months old today! Only one more month until my very first birthday and my first taste of cake! We couldn't really go out and celebrate today because I'm still recovering from my cold, but I had a lot of fun just playing and snuggling with Daddy and Mommy.

A funny thing happened while Mommy was out grocery shopping. She had dressed me in my "Life is Good" outfit with leggings underneath to keep me warm. I was taking a nap when suddenly Daddy heard me burst into tears. He came running to rescue me and found a not-so-pleasant surprise: a MAJOR WARDROBE MALFUNCTION! A big time explosion, right up the back of my outfit. Now, that's not all that funny, but what is kind of funny is that this is only the second time I have ever worn this outfit, and the exact same thing happened the first time I wore it too!

Aside from that bit of excitement, I spent my whole day just playing with my toys and my family and doing a lot of waving to everybody and everything around. Here are a few of today's photos:








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Annabelle - The pics here are so cute. You're just adorable from the new hairdo (bangs) to the little "tongue in the corner of your mouth" shot. I love the story of your wardrobe malfuncion. How surprised Mama and Dada must have been. But you're a baby - and a might cute one at that - and babies can have all the wardrobe malfunctions they want. Love you lots - Gram Marie.

Jerri said...

Birdie girl, you look so beautiful! I can't believe how big you are. I hope you are feeling better very soon! I love you, Aunt Jerri