Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sick AGAIN!

Well it was only a few weeks ago that I had my first fever and now I already have my second one! Yesterday morning just a little while after she got to school, Mommy had to pick me up and bring me home. Yup, I had the fever. Again! I have another bad cold with a runny nose, cough, and (Mommy is pretty sure) a sore throat. Mommy started getting sick earlier this week and now Daddy is starting to get sick too. We're a house full of sickies. Mama and I stayed home together again today, and I think Dada is going to stay home and take care of me tomorrow. I will take good care of him too. We'll have to take lots of naps so we can both feel better.

Here I am playing a bit today even though I was feeling yucky:

Going after the camera, as usual

Performing in front of my Superstar Stage

Choosing a book to read with Mama

Coming in for another close up

Doing some auto maintenance:

Here I am fresh from the bath, holding my nose drops and hoping Mommy forgets about them.

Cozying up with Dada, almost ready for beddie-bye...I fell asleep on his lap a few minutes after Mommy took this picture (a whole hour earlier than my usual bedtime!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annabelle - I'm SO sorry you're not feeling good again. I just talked to your Daddy and he told me that you, Mama,and he have colds. Grandpa and I were so sure we'd get to see you - FINALLY - this weekend, but we want all of you to rest and take care of yourselves. We will come to see you as soon as you are all better. As usual, you are just a trouper - playing and looking so cute even when you're so sick. We love you precious. Gram Marie

Jerri said...

You look so grown up and yet a baby still. What a wonderful opportunity for Aunt Jerri to watch you grow! Thank you, JoAnna, for keeping us all "Posted!" :)

Love, Aunt Jerri