Sunday, March 30, 2008

My First Easter in 10 Pictures

Grandpa Larry and Grandma Marie came to visit me. They brought me an Easter "bucket" filled with some cute new outfits (I'm wearing one in this picture), a great book, and a "My First Easter Bunny." Thanks, Grandpa and Grandma!


Posing with my "First Easter Bunny"
He likes to sit in the laundry basket too!
On Easter morning I woke up to find the the Easter Bunny had also paid me a visit! He brought me an Easter Train filled with (empty) plastic eggs (my new favorite toys!!), a hopping bunny and a quacking duck.

Just a little taste...


I love the cool train sound!

Watching the bunny hop - he freaked me out a little at first!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annabelle - I bet the Easter Bunny thinks that you're about the cutest baby ever - not to mention the smartest. Our time with you was so special. Love you lots - Gram Marie and Gramps

Jerri said...

I absolutely LOVE the one with her beaming smile by her Easter train! Seriously, they don't make 'em any cuter!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU! Aunt Jerri