Sunday, March 30, 2008

Lunch Date with Mommy

I finally got to go back to school for my first lunch date with Mommy since Valentine's Day. I was so excited to see Mommy's classroom. I had fun meeting Mommy's student teacher - she's really nice. I got really interested in this fun blue bin with wheels on it. It reminded me of my favorite blue laundry basket at home. The kids at Mommy's school use these bins to return their library books. I decided it would be fun to take it for a little ride around the school. That's a big fluffy wolf puppet I liked, riding behind me. Wheeeeeeee!





1 comment:

Jerri said...

That looks like so much fun, my girl! And I LOVE those yellow pants on you! I'm so glad you enjoy wearing them so much. You look like you are into sweat pants as much as pregnant Aunt Jerri is these days! :) I LOVE YOU!