Monday, December 15, 2008

Decking the Halls (or, at least our living room)

Daddy got the Christmas tree all set up while Mommy gave me my bath. When I came downstairs all clean and fresh in my PJ's, there was our beautiful tree, all ready to decorate!

I helped Mommy sort out the decorations...I liked this fancy bead garland the best.





What a good little helper!








One of our "family traditions" is that I get to have a special new ornament every year. Last Christmas I got a sweet little "Baby's First Christmas" one. This year I got a set of Sesame Street Ornaments, including Ernie, Elmo, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Oscar the Grouch and Abby Cadabby. Of course, Ernie and Elmo are tied for my favorite, with Big Bird a close second.




And some more fun with the bead garland and other ornaments...




After I went to bed Mommy and Daddy put the lights on the tree.


We did the rest of the decorating the next day. Stay tuned for more!


No comments: