Monday, December 29, 2008

Exchanging Gifts with the McNamara's

On the day before Christmas Eve, our last day together until the New Year, I got to have a fun little gift exchange with our dear friends the McNamara's.

Here I am opening a very special surprise...


Wow! It's a sweet little baby doll, who comes with a tiny soft puppy and her own stroller! Miss Chris knew I would love this, since I always like to push babies around in the little stroller at her house.


Here I am giving the baby and puppy a squeeze and taking them out for their first walk.


Miss Chris loves tea -- every morning I like to sing along with her tea kettle -- so I gave her a special "teacher" tea cup! Maggie is helping me "drink" out of the cup!


I helped Mommy pass out our gifts to "the girls" - I even offered to help them open theirs!


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, dear McNamara's! We love you!










1 comment:

Jerri said...

oh! that is so sweet! she looks so happy with her baby doll and carriage. what a sweetheart!