Sunday, December 21, 2008

A Playdate with Maggie the Magnificent

Two weeks ago today (this shows you how far behind Mommy is on blogging!) I had a fun playdate with my pal Maggie. Maggie's mom is the famous "Miss Chris" who takes such great care of me while Mommy and Daddy are at school all week. Maggie was in Mommy's kindergarten class last year, and now she's one of Mommy's first graders! It was so much fun having Maggie over for a playdate. Here are a few highlights:

This is when Maggie first arrived - I was so excited to start playing, I tried to pull her into the living room by her shirt!


Joe-Joe and Angus wanted to join the fun!




For lunch we had "Make Your Own Pizzas." I decided to let Maggie make her own and mine too!



As you can see I kept busy playing while Maggie did all the cooking!


Enjoying "fruit faces" while we wait for our pizzas to bake


For dessert, my first ever jell-o ~ Mommy tried to make it into a Santa Hat with whipped cream and a dallop of red icing - it didn't really stay upright but it still tasted yummy!


Thanks for coming over to play, Maggie!

1 comment:

Jerri said...

It looks like you had a blast with Maggie! I'm so glad you have such fun play dates, Annabelle. You are one lucky gal to have parents who provide so many wonderful opportunities for you!