Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Family Song

During our visit to Grammy and Grandpa's house for Thanksgiving, Uncle Ross created a special family song project. He took one of his songs and had Mommy, Aunt Jerri, and Grammy Katie record new tracks to create a "new" family version. It took Mommy about 50 million tries to do it because she is the only one in the family who can't sing. But I think the new version sounds pretty good! Have a listen to it yourself here:
http://www.rossongs.com/FeedingDreams-Family.mp3

Uncle Ross, you sure do make beautiful music!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

not too shabby. me thinks mommy doth protest her explosive & innumerable talents far too much! juan see, that's what i'm talking about, you see when it takes you to the link, it will have your beauteous/simple design as a background. my <3 2 u all!
in harmony,
uncle ross and brother/in-law

katigram said...

So wonderful to hear all your voices together. I know that mine is in there somewhere, but all I can hear is how beautifully the three of you support each other's sound--almost as beautifully as you support each other's hearts. I'm so glad we made time for Ross's "studio mix" and I love you all.

Unknown said...

What a treasure! Thanks for a beautiful reminder of how precious family is.

Denise Bryson