Thursday, December 25, 2008

Grammy's Glasses

Recently I discovered a pair of Grammy Katie's reading glasses hiding under the bed in our guest room/office/guitar center. Grammy is famous for having LOTS of pairs of reading glasses and still having a hard time finding a pair when she needs them (even sometimes when they are sitting on her head!). Well of course I decided to try the glasses on. Take a look!



Clearly I had to close my eyes because it is impossible to see through these crazy glasses!




Don't worry, Grammy Katie - your glasses are in the mail, along with a special holiday surprise! Merry Christmas ~ we love you!

2 comments:

Jerri said...

That is so funny! I love how Mom left her glasses. We all should be able to find a pair in our houses somewhere. Birdie girl looks really cute in them, though, I have to admit. Maybe you should've kept them so she'd have them for a fun dress-up since Mom has so many! HA!

katigram said...

I agree with Jake...Annabelle should have kept them and Zoe should have a pair to give me when I come to her house in Minnesota. This is becoming downright embarrassing...but she sure is funny! I got the glasses safe and sound in the mail along with one of the best Christmas presents ever! What a great paperbag scrapbook of pics and happy memories! Thank you Annabelle!