Thursday, December 25, 2008

My Second Annual (?) Visit to Santa Claus

Last weekend we went to visit Santa Claus. Loyal fans will recall the outcome of last year's first annual visit. Well, believe it or not, folks, this year's visit ended up in much the same way. I was VERY excited to see Santa. All the way to the mall I was shouting "Santa! Ho-ho-HO!" So Mommy and Daddy thought perhaps I was actually going to enjoy the event this year. Although my excitement lasted throughout our long wait in line in the same ice castle we visited last year, once the final moment arrived, I again burst into tears. This year Mommy didn't even try to put me on Santa's lap. And again, he was a decidedly un-jolly old elf. The good news is, we didn't bother to pay for any pictures! But you can enjoy our free ones below!








And now for the moment of truth!




The thing is, Santa, up close I really don't like you all that much.



Well, I guess if you're giving me a book I might like you a little bit!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe next year, Santa won't be so scary!! But I'll bet that he's never seen a little girl any cuter than you, Annabelle! Love you lots - GramMarie