Monday, April 27, 2009

2 Sisters and 2 Cousins

Mommy just had to "steal" these two pictures from Aunt Jerri's blog, taken during Zoe's recent visit to celebrate my birthday. It was so much fun to have the two sisters (Mommy and Aunt Jerri) and 2 cousins (Zoe and me) together for a long weekend of fun.


Taken during our lunch date near the end of our visit to Strong Museum



Taken during my birthday celebration with Mommy's side of the family!



Thanks Aunt Jerri and Zoe for coming all the way from Minneapolis (2 planes here and 2 planes back!) to visit us!

2 comments:

Jerri said...

Aw! What a sweet post! YES! I love those two photos, too. We should definitely get them framed (whenever either one of us finally has time to print and frame photos, that is). Busy mamas, busy sisters, and busy little girls, but oh we are lucky to have each other. That's for sure!

katigram said...

I am the luckiest one of all. I have all these beautiful girls to dote on. What a treat to be together! How nice of Annabelle to put up with yet one more birthday party just to make sure that we got in on the fun!