Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My First 2nd Birthday Party...Part 1 (The Cakes)

There is so much celebrating going on for my birthday, Mommy is going to have to do a whole bunch of separate blog posts to fill you in on all the excitement. Over the weekend we went to GramMarie and Grampa Larry's house (Daddy's Mom and Dad) to have the first of my 2nd birthday parties. Since it was Easter weekend right before my birthday, I decided I wanted to have the special Bunny Cake that GramMarie always made when Daddy was a little boy. Aunt Kathy (wife of Uncle Jeff - aka Daddy's big brother) is also a cake-making expert, so she made another cake to add to the yummy fun.





I was SO excited when everybody sang Happy Birthday to me!






Wow...now I get to eat it! And a whole piece of EACH cake!



Thanks to Gram Marie, Grampa Larry, Uncle Jeff and Aunt Kathy for hosting an awesome birthday celebration for me! Stay tuned for more details from this exciting event!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We're so thankful to Mommy and Daddy for letting us host your birthday party in our home. I thought it was SO CUTE when you wanted us to sing Happy Birthday again. And that silly Wally - what's your boyfriend's first name! I'm glad you liked the Bunny cakes - they were always an Easter tradition when your Daddy (and Uncles and Aunt) were little! Love you lots - GramMarie