Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Playing Piano with Aunt Jenn

Aunt Jennifer (aka Daddy's sister) is a music teacher/singer/piano player extraordinaire. During my birthday celebration with Daddy's family I got to play piano with her a little bit! She taught me how to play "Mary Had a Little Lamb." Now you may not believe this, but at home the next day Daddy turned on the keyboard and the first thing I did was play the first 5 notes of the song all by myself!









Thanks for the piano lesson, Aunt Jenn! It was so nice to see you and Uncle Ben, and I LOVE my presents! I have to say my favorite is the umbrella part of my princess beach chair! :-) Here I am playing with it in the backyard as soon as we got home!






1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are definitely a natural musician, Annabelle - and how could you not be with so much talent on both sides of your family. And I heard you play the first few nots of "I'm a Little Teapot" on this video. BRAVO! Love you lots - GramMarie