Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Angus and Jo-Jo Join the Birthday Fun

Here are a few pics and clips to show how Angus and Jo-Jo celebrated my birthday with us at Gram Marie and Grampa Larry's house.


Here I am showing Angus this really cool bus bank of Grampa's. I remembered playing with it last time we visited and asked for it almost as soon as we arrived.


Angus used to be the star of the show but watch how Mommy just nudges him aside when he wants to help me open my presents!





Angus: "I really want to go O-U-T...oh please oh please somebody take me O-U-T!"


Angus: "This is taking too long! How many presents does one little girl need? She already has two beagles to play with!"


At the beginning of this clip you can hear Daddy tell Angus "Hold on, Pal" because he really wanted to go "O-U-T" but we were still busy opening presents!



Jo-Jo: "You're STILL opening presents?! Wake me when it's time for cake!"



Thanks for all the AWESOME presents, everybody! Mommy will work on posting more pics and clips of the gift opening extravaganza!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Annabelle - What a joy you were last weekend and how exciting it was to celebrate your birthday with you. Everyone here on Daddy's side of the family, (aunts, uncles, great aunts and great uncles, and cousins) thought you were the smartest and most beautiful little girl they'd ever seen. Of course, Grandpa and I agree! And how special that you get to celebrate all over again this weekend with Mommy's side of the family - they are just as excited to see you as we were. So many people to love, Sweet Annabelle and loved by so many. Say "hi" to Zoe for me! Love you lots - GramMarie