Thursday, April 23, 2009

Another Birthday Bike Surprise

Over the weekend while Grammy Kati, Uncle Ross, Aunt Jerri and Baby Zoe were visiting we went to the lake where I got another special birthday surprise...a bike trailer so I can go on rides with Daddy! This gift was funded by birthday money from Grammy Kati and Grandpa Ron. What a fun gift! I call it my "bike car." Check out how much fun I had on my very first ride. The weather is supposed to be great this weekend, so we're sure to get in more rides!









A video clip of my maiden voyage...



Some other fun photos of the event...

Aunt Jerri and my cousin Zoe, and a wave from the birthday girl!


Aunt Jerri and Baby Zoe, Mommy and Me, and Uncle Ross!



Then we had to show off my new bike too!





Catching a ride with Grammy Kati!



Uncle Ross has a turn!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You have all kinds of "wheels", Annbelle. FUN summer coming up! Love you lots - GramMarie