Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Birthday Surprise!

Yesterday on my "Birthday Eve" Mommy and Daddy surprised me with a special birthday present. It is the one thing I have been asking for...a BIKE! Mommy had it hidden in the back of the van so I couldn't see it, and we met Daddy at the lake/park where we do a lot of walking, running, and playing on the beach. They have a great walking/biking trail there, so that is where I took my first ride.



Here is what it looked like when we opened the back of the van:



Here I am reading the card...



Now it's time to reveal the surprise!



Checking out my new helmet!




Taking my bike out for a spin!











1 comment:

Unknown said...

Annabelle - this is the BEST of all these postings! How excited Mommy and Daddy were to give you the gift you really wanted!! I think they were even MORE EXCITED than you! I just loved watching them watch you and hearing them tell you that it was ANNABELLE'S BIKE! Then YOU got so excited. Enjoy your very special gift! Love you lots - GramMarie