Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Bunny Brunch

Yesterday Mommy and Daddy and I went to Miss Chris' house for a special Easter brunch. We had a really nice time. Miss Chris is the best caregiver I could ever hope for and we love her whole family. Thanks for a fun day! Here are a few pics and clips:


At home, getting ready to leave


Coloring with my pal Bridget


Surprise visit from the Easter Bunny...I was excited about seeing him but once he arrived (and I saw how huge he was!) I told Mommy to take me back inside!


Playing in the basement (I decided to just play with some of my favorite toys while the "big kids" played the Easter games)



Decorating a yummy egg cookie for desert!

Getting chocolatey and having fun with my friends!


The Egg Hunt!






1 comment:

Jerri said...

Oh my goodness! That looked like so much fun, Annabelle. And you sure do look bee-oo-tee-ful in your pigtails. It looked like such a beautiful Easter Day for you at Miss Chris' house. I love these photos! It looks like you had a lot of fun, even though that silly old Easter Bunny kind of had you going there, huh? I love you! Can't wait to see you in just a few more days. Aunt Jerri and Cousin Zoe.