Monday, September 28, 2009

Beautiful B Week

Last week Mommy was so busy getting ready for her trip to New York City, she didn't even have a chance to write about my letter of the week. Miss Chris and I celebrated letter B all week, making lots of fun crafts including bunny ears, balloons, butterflies, button bears, and more! I learned lots of fun poems too. And of course the week wouldn't be complete without a yummy cooking project - Baking Banana Bread! Miss Chris sure knows how to make learning fun (and tasty!).

Just a few of my letter B crafts on display...the kitchen gallery is filling up quickly!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're going to "Be" a smart little girl with all your letters of the week! Guess what one of my favorite "B" words is?? BUBBLES! I know that's one of your favorites too! Love you lots - GramMarie