Monday, September 14, 2009

Weekend Fun

As my loyal fans know, I LOVE carousels so over the weekend of course I asked Mommy and Daddy to please take me to ride on one. I have been wanting to show Daddy the "double decker" carousel that Mommy took me on once in the spring while she was home from work. We never go to the mall, so this was quite a rare treat for me. Not only did I get to enjoy two rides on the carousel (one with Mommy on the upstairs part and one with Daddy downstairs), but I also got to throw some pennies in the fountain! And as an extra special treat I even got to have some chocolate and vanilla ice cream with rainbow sprinkles (even though it was almost time for lunch!).

As soon as I woke up from my nap (and again the next day) I was asking Mommy and Daddy to take me to the carousel again. I told them that next time I want to go to the one at the museum so I can play with Big Bird too!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Weekend Fun
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so sweet - how much you love the carousel! I'll bet Mommy & Daddy have just as much fun watching YOU have fun! Love you lots - GramMarie

katigram said...

THIS IS A GREAT STORY BOOK OF A HAPPY DAY. HOW TRULY PRETTY YOU LOOK IN YOUR LITTLE DRESS, RUFFLED SOCKS AND MARYJANES!