Monday, September 14, 2009

Crafty Cutie

I always have so much fun at Miss Chris' house. Last week I made an "All About Me" flag. I decorated it with pictures of lots of my favorite things (yes, including the Geico "money with eyes" that I think is hilarious). I enjoyed cutting and gluing the pictures so much that I wanted to do more cutting and gluing when I got home!










I also wrote (well, dictated) and illustrated a book about my favorite things. Here are the words:

"My name is Annabelle. My favorite color is orange. My favorite food is chicken nuggets and fries. My favorite toy is the doll house. My favorite place to go is Chuck E. Cheese."

Thanks Miss Chris for filling my days with fun and learning!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a little "artiste"! I LOVE your artwork - can't wait to see it up close! Do you think we can go to Chuck E Cheese next time we visit?? I've NEVER been there! Love you lots - GramMarie

Jerri said...

Wow. That is such a cool idea! I'll have to think of making a flag that's all about Zoe when she gets bigger and help her do it, too! What a fun place you go to everyday, Annabelle! And you're so lucky because you have such great parents who encouraged your artistic endeavors!

katigram said...

that looks like a budding scrapbooker, if I ever saw one. what a great idea. i think i will make an "it's all about me" flag too!