Friday, September 4, 2009

My Pal Traci

I love Mommy's friend Traci sooooooo much. One day last week I decided that I wanted her to come over to my house, and even though Mommy told me she wasn't coming I begged and begged to "wait for her white car outside!!!!" I was so sure that if I just wished hard enough I could make her appear!

Finally on Wednesday my wish came true, and Traci came over to my house to play with me and have pizza night! We had such a great time! Here I am dancing with Traci in her new chicken hat. (She doesn't usually wear chicken hats; this was a special occasion).


Mommy kept trying to catch a picture of me wearing the chicken hat but I am too fast and her camera is too slow!




Traci was still at my house when I went to sleep, and as soon as I woke up the next morning I said to Mommy "I go find Traci!" When Mommy told me that Traci went home to sleep at her house I cried so hard!!!!

We love you Traci!
xoxo

2 comments:

Jerri said...

I'm so glad that Annabelle finally got to see Traci! I was on the phone with her when she was asking for her so much. I miss Annabelle and wish I could come over right now to see her and have her play with baby Zoe.

katigram said...

Yeah! Traci! I am so happy Annabelle has a mommy-friend that is her friend too! And, best of all, Traci is so good at being just as silly as Annabelle needs her to be, and she really loves the same kind of pizza! Who could ask for a better friend than that?