Friday, September 4, 2009

"My Girlies"

Wednesday morning Mommy and I got to start our day off right with some playtime at Miss Chris' house. This was a rare treat for Mommy to get to hang out with me and "my girlies" as I call them. I had an awesome time (as always) with Courtney, Maggie, and Bridget.



These pics also feature a new outfit I got from Grammy Katie during our recent visit to West Virginia. I got a lot of compliments on the cute little outfit all day long, and each time someone told me they liked it I answered "Grammy Katie give it to me. She lub me sooo much!"




I love all the dollies and tiny babies and dollhouses at Miss Chris' house!







Mommy tried to get me to perform my latest nursery rhyme "Little Miss Muffet":



Later in the morning we saw the girlies AGAIN at the school's Open House. I just had to sneak in to say hi while they were visiting kindergarten.



Still later we got another wonderful surprise - Miss Chris called Mommy and invited us to join the gals for lunch. She treated us to a delicious lunch at a new-ish restaurant in Webster called Peaches Cafe. The owner (whose name is actually Charlie Brown!) really loved me and kept saying I was "too cute!" We had a great time.

Thanks Miss Chris and "my girlies!" Lub you!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your new outfit is SOOOOOOO cute, Annabelle - and it makes you look much taller!!! What a fun day you had - fashion plate, play mate and lunch date! Love you lots - GramMarie

Jerri said...

That is so cool that you were able to hang out together as friends and family. I love that new outfit from Grandma Katie! Maybe Zoe can wear it someday, too? Hee hee. It was so fun to see Miss Chris' house. Hope mama has a great first day on her new job! :)