Thursday, September 3, 2009

Just an example...

of how sweet and loving I am:

A couple of weeks ago Daddy was leaving to go to work and I gave him a little toy M&M guy to take with him. He tried to leave the toy home for me but I insisted that he take it with him.

This morning when Mommy and I were kissing Daddy goodbye, I noticed that Mommy was a little sad. I said, "You sad, Mama?" and Mommy told me that sometimes she misses Daddy and feels a little sad when they say goodbye. She said, "Do you sometimes feel a little sad when you say goodbye to Mommy and Daddy?" And I told her, "Yes. That why I give him my M&M guy a play with."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet Mommy & Annabelle - such generous hearts. I love this little "story". Love you lots - GramMarie

katigram said...

It would be fun to know what Annabelle's emotional IQ rating actually is.