Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day of School



Here are a few pics of Mommy and me this morning before we left for our first day of school. Check out how much I have grown since last year!






Waving goodbye to Daddy!


All the way to Miss Chris' house I told Mommy over and over again:
"I put my packpack on, go on the bus, the bus driver take me a school, I go kinnagarten, the big kids..."

Of course, I can't wait to go to school like the big kids! But the other thing I've been saying to Mommy and Daddy a lot the last few days is "I not a grown up yet!"

4 comments:

Tricia Rzepkowski said...

You look GREAT, JoAnna! all 200 miles paid off big time. Happy 1st day of school tomorrow!

Unknown said...

Wow! You HAVE grown so much since last year, Annabelle! Taller, prettier and so much fun (not to mention how SMART you are!) I can't believe that you're just 1 week short of being 29 months old - not a grown up or big kid yet, but you're cathing up! Let us enjoy our little girl a little longer, ok? You know what my Mommy always told me when I was a little girl? She said, "These are the best years of your life - enjoy them". And I think these are your most precious years. Love you lots - GramMarie

Jerri said...

You both look so beautiful. I love the photos!

katigram said...

So proud of my gorgeous girl geniuses. This is sure to be a great year for the Sero family.