Thursday, July 17, 2008

Fun at The Fair

Last weekend I took Daddy and Mommy to the Monroe County Fair. They had really yummy food. I had some of Mommy and Daddy's pizza for lunch, and we ended our day with some delicious funnel cake. Mmmm!!!! Daddy played a dart game and won me a little neon orange doggy as a souvenir of my first ever visit to a fair.

I liked seeing all the animals, especially the horses.


Waving to the miniature horses

The horse show - it got rained out a few minutes after this first little guy took his bow

Playing in "Toddler Square" (it sounded like a lot more fun than it actually was, but at least we stayed dry inside during the sudden, very brief downpour)

My first ever art contest - we didn't actually enter my masterpiece, because Mommy wanted to keep it!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

What memories you're building with Mommy and Daddy, Annabelle. Such a wonderful, fun time for all of you. Funnel cake, huh? Someday, I'll make you one all your own (a mini one, of course). And, an aspiring artist. What next? Weren't those little chicks so very cute? Love you lots- GramMarie

Jeff and Kathy said...

Uncle Jeff and Aunt Kathy love going to fairs and Aunt Kathy really loves the animals, especially the little chicks. Maybe we can all go together sometime. And you had Funnel Cake, wait till you go to GramMarie's house and she makes you some of her funnel cake, yummmmmmmmie!!!!!! You are changing so much everyday, we miss you and LOVE YOU very much.

Jerri said...

you are having so much fun with mom and dad this summer! way to go!

katigram said...

I can't wait to see your art work the next time I visit you. I can't help but wonder how fast your little mind is ticking about all of the things you are seeing and doing lately. Lots of animals everywhere...the fish hatchery, the park, the zoo, and now the fair. What a great summer!