Thursday, July 31, 2008

How to Amuse Yourself on a LONG Car Ride

This week we went on a trip to Old Forge, NY. It was our first real family vacation. Grandpa Larry and Gram Marie got to go too! There were many exciting parts of the trip but one thing we did a lot was ride around in Grandpa's nice big truck. Mommy brought along lots of interesting things to keep me amused on the long drives. One of my favorites was my new Crayola Beginnings washable triangular crayons and my fun little puppy composition book. Here are some pictures of me making beautiful art in the back seat.





And speaking of car rides, check out the driver of this car - a GOLDEN RETRIEVER! We spotted him parked on the side of the road in Inlet as we walked up and down through the shops.

I will post lots more about our trip. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Annabelle - You were such a trouper on the LONG trip. What a good traveler you are! Books are your very favorite and I loved it when you "read" to us. Gramps is so glad you got to ride in his new truck. What special memories you've given us! Love you lots - GramMarie