Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fourth of July Fun

We just got home from spending the 4th of July weekend at Gram Marie and Grandpa Larry's house. I had lots of fun be we didn't get many photos because our camera wasn't working very well. I kept very busy walking back and forth from the kitchen to the living room to play with various things. My favorite thing to do in the kitchen was turn on the CD player and dance to my new favorite CD, Lilo & Stitch: Island Adventure. Last year a little girl in another kindergarten class gave it to Mommy for a holiday gift. Mommy never really listened to it but then she brought it home for me and I love it! We even listened to it during the entire drive to Gram and Gramps' house (nearly three hours!) because it made me so happy. Soon Mommy will have to post a video of me dancing to it.

I also had fun playing outside on the deck. I played with my new pool which Aunt Jenn and Uncle Ben gave me as a flower girl gift. I jumped right in the pool and played, even though there wasn't any water in it. I also enjoyed opening and closing the coolers on the deck and taking the bottles and cans of soda in and out as I made my famous concentrating noise.

It was a fun weekend - thanks for everything, Gram and Gramps!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We loved having you and Mommy and Daddy here, Annabelle. You are such a joy to all of us. So smart and so pretty. Have a fun week!
Love you lots - GramMarie