Monday, July 14, 2008

My New Friends

On Friday night we had a fun date with my new friends the McNamara's. I am so lucky because Mrs. McNamara is going to take care of me next school year when Mommy and Daddy have to go teach again. The McNamara girls are Bridget, the youngest - she's 4, and she will be my playmate during the day whenever she's not at preschool; Maggie, who is 6 - she was in Mommy's kindergarten class last year, and she's going to loop up to first grade with Mommy too; and Courtney, the oldest - she is going into middle school. They also have a boxer named Harley - boy was I excited to meet him! He is bigger than my doggies but that didn't bother me a bit. I loved playing with him! You can see in the pictures that I also liked playing with their mulch - Mrs. McNamara is a great gardener so I am going to be her apprentice. (Maybe I can help Mommy out with her black thumb!). We also got to have pizza for dinner with them, and I ate a slice and a half all by myself! I even sat at the table and ate off my own plate, just like the big girls!

Here are some photos from our visit:


1 comment:

Unknown said...

More new friends and pizza -it doesn't get any better than that! A new playmate during the day, a garden to tend to and a new doggie to love. You are one lucky little Princess! Love you lots - GramMarie