Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My First Music Festival

Last weekend we went to Bopfest, my first ever music festival. It will definitely be the first of many, since I had a great time! I LOVE music and live music is totally fun! I clapped, danced, and conducted. We had such a great time that we went on Saturday AND Sunday. This weekend we are planning to go to another local music festival. Hurray! Here are a few photos from Bopfest.

Look Daddy! The band!


A cool sculpture I liked sitting near


The second band we saw

A round of applause!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You rock, Annabelle. Enjoy! Love you lots - GramMarie

Jerri said...

I can't believe you saw the Asylum Street Spankers! I've wanted to see them so many times and every time they come to Minneapolis, we've been in West Virginia. That is so cool that you went out to that festival! You are one lucky girl to have such fun parents who take you all over this summer! As Grandma Mary says, "You've been out among 'em!"