Sunday, July 6, 2008

Teethies

Mommy and Daddy think I am going to pop out some top teethies soon.

Today I "brushed" my teeth for the first time. Before this Mommy always cleaned my two little bottom teeth with a washcloth. I have been watching Mommy and Daddy brush their teeth, and for the past couple of days I have been sticking my finger in my mouth and trying to use it as a toothbrush. So today Mommy got my baby toothbrush out and let me give it a try. I don't quite know what I'm doing yet but I'll get the hang of it soon, I'm sure.

Stay tuned for more teethie news!

1 comment:

katigram said...

grammymailI wish I could have seen you try this trick for the first time. You must be very serious when you are working at brushing your teeth..you are always a serious little learner, aren't you? Can't wait to see your bright and shining brand new uppers!