Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Goin' to the Zoo, Zoo, Zoo...

Today we took our second trip to the Seneca Park Zoo. We will definitely go lots more this summer! It was even more fun than our first trip.

We saw the meerkats!

Checking out the tiger

The orangutans were so funny!

I loved the polar bears!

African penguins

I'm talking to the rhinos here.

Checking out the eagle

My old pal the wolf!


Here is a clip of me waving to the polar bear:



And here I am chatting with Mommy and Daddy about our trip over lunch.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun at the zoo - I want to go with you sometime, Annabelle. I've NEVER seen a Polar bear! I think your chat at lunch was SO CUTE - were you imitating the animals? You made Grampa and me laugh so! You are precious, little princess!
Love you lots - GramMarie

~hilary~ said...

Gosh you are getting so big Annabelle! Glad to see that you had fun at the zoo!!

Love you!

Hilary