Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Fun Times with Daddy

This week Mommy has to work so me and Daddy are hanging out together. Yesterday we stayed home all day while Mommy was gone, then when she got home we all went to Durand-Eastman Park, our favorite place to go for walks. Daddy went for a jog in the woods while Mommy and I walked along the lakeside trail. Then we all met up again and walked around in the woods together. I picked up some acorns and even got to catch some tiny toads with Daddy. There was a baby swing nearby and for the first time I actually liked swinging a little bit!

Today we met Mommy for a picnic lunch, and the rest of the day we played at home. I love to play with Daddy and one of my favorite things is when he plays his guitar for me. Nowadays I am so smart that I try to adjust the settings on his amp for him. Check me out with Daddy's fancy Fender Telecaster!





Check out my wild hair - don't I look like a rocker?!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Annabelle - I'm glad you had some fun time with Daddy and got to "rock" together! And then you got to meet Mommy for a picnic lunch! Isn't summertime with Mommy and Daddy such fun?? And the wild hair is so cool! Love you lots - GramMarie

Jerri said...

that is some hair! way tooooooooo cute!

Unknown said...

ha ha ha ha ha
hiddle-ee-ah-ho

Ellen Monroe said...

I LOVE the hair Annabelle. You should keep it that way all the time! :)